The British Military writes OFR's (officer fitness reports). The form
used for Royal Navy and Marines fitness reports is the S206.
The following are actual excerpts taken from people's "206's"....
- His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of curiosity.
- I would not breed from this Officer.
- This Officer is really not so much of a has-been,
but more of a definitely won't-be.
- When she opens her mouth, it seems that this is only to change
whichever foot was previously in there.
- He has carried out each and every one of his duties to his entire
- He would be out of his depth in a car park puddle.
- Technically sound, but socially impossible.
- This Officer reminds me very much of a gyroscope - always spinning
around at a frantic pace, but not really going anywhere.
- This young lady has delusions of adequacy.
- When he joined my ship, this Officer was something of a granny; since
then he has aged considerably.
- Since my last report he has reached rock bottom, and has started to
- She sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to
- He has the wisdom of youth, and the energy of old age.
- This Officer should go far - and the sooner he starts, the better.
- In my opinion this pilot should not be authorized to fly below 250
- The only ship I would recommend this man for is citizenship.
- Works well when under constant supervision and cornered like a rat in
- This man is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.